[FPSPACE] Another Object on the Soviet LK Question

Charles Vick cpvick at globalsecurity.org
Sun Dec 18 12:48:21 EST 2011

Side looking radar dome?

From: fpspace-bounces at www.friends-partners.org
[mailto:fpspace-bounces at www.friends-partners.org] On Behalf Of David L.
Rickman
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 11:55 AM
To: fpspace at friends-partners.org
Subject: Re: [FPSPACE] Another Object on the Soviet LK Question

A correction and addition to my earlier description of this mystery object
on the LK:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7142/6531984915_1a1242a888_z.jpg

It is metallic, appears to be sealed, and has one electrical connection (top
arrow). There is another connection of some type, but this appears to have
been sealed (bottom arrow).

Still curious,

David L. Rickman

549 Caribou Road

Asheville, NC 28803

USA

Follow my progress as I recreate the Soviet Lunniy Korabl spaceship in 1:5
scale at  <http://lunniykorabl.blogspot.com/>
http://lunniykorabl.blogspot.com