[FPSPACE] Another Object on the Soviet LK Question

David L. Rickman davidlrickman at aol.com
Sun Dec 18 11:55:11 EST 2011

A correction and addition to my earlier description of this mystery object on the LK:

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7142/6531984915_1a1242a888_z.jpg

It is metallic, appears to be sealed, and has one electrical connection (top arrow). There is another connection of some type, but this appears to have been sealed (bottom arrow).

Still curious,

David L. Rickman
549 Caribou Road
Asheville, NC 28803