[FPSPACE] Re Apollo Soyuz

Robert Law robert_law at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 17 18:05:14 EDT 2010

Larry,
see    this   1971  study -
http://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19750067869_1975067869.pdf

Robert

--- On Sat, 7/17/10, LARRY KLAES <ljk4 at msn.com> wrote:

From: LARRY KLAES <ljk4 at msn.com>
Subject: Re: [FPSPACE] Re Apollo Soyuz
To: "Mark Kramer " <markkramer1 at verizon.net>, "reeves10 at satx.rr.com " <reeves10 at satx.rr.com>, "FPSpace " <fpspace at friends-partners.org>
Date: Saturday, July 17, 2010, 6:21 PM

I remember seeing a physical model of an Apollo docked to a Salyut space station in an old Time magazine timeline of space exploration where the ASTP was supposed to be.

Was there ever a plan to have Apollo dock with a Salyut instead of the Soyuz. Now that would have been a sight

Larry

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T