[FPSPACE] Re Apollo Soyuz

LARRY KLAES ljk4 at msn.com
Sat Jul 17 08:47:24 EDT 2010

You can see some high quality images of the ASTP here - click on Post-Apollo and scroll down:

 http://www.apolloarchive.com/apollo_gallery.html

Was the Apollo craft really called Apollo 18 as I have seen in some sources?  I know the Soyuz

craft was officially labeled Soyuz 19.

Another lesser-known fact:  The Apollo crew conducted some of the first ultraviolet astronomy from space.

Larry