[FPSPACE] More on the Spy Swap....behind the scenes

satcom john at satcom.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 13:43:27 EDT 2010

Might be of interest to know that I tracked N766VA  [ VISION Air  !! ] into
RAF Brize Norton this afternoon using Planeplotter
http://www.coaa.co.uk/planeplotter.htm
where it landed to offload the Briton[s]  and no doubt refuel.

Stayed on the ground about an hour and should be approaching the eastern
seaboard around 1900 GMT.

John