[FPSPACE] JimO's analysis of the ISS

John jbcharle at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:33:35 EDT 2010

Keith, good point. Maybe future international undertakings could
involve the option of major partners or consortia providing whole
spacecraft as redundant, dissimilar members of the expeditionary
fleet. Not only might commonality of structures and compatibility of
systems not be required, but it might even be discouraged!

JBC