[FPSPACE] And Griffin's true reasons for sizing the Ares 5

David Portree dsfportree at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 16:04:24 EDT 2009

Jens:

No sweat. Didn't mean to get all negative on you.

I really want to see humans on the moon and Mars and all over the place. To make it happen, we need to get on the same page with what's reality. Arguing about heavy-lifters at a time when that's not remotely in the cards isn't productive. Ad astra per - what's the Latin for "realistic little steps"?

David S. F. Portree

dsfportree at hotmail.com
dportree at usgs.gov

http://robotexplorers.blogspot.com/