[FPSPACE] Comets and ice-age extinctions

Kosmos327 at aol.com Kosmos327 at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 14:36:49 EDT 2009

Hi Dave,

It would appear to me that you are basing your conclusion on what is
presented in this story (which is definitely poorly written) and not on the
study itself. The study which was just released (perhaps a preview was released
weeks or months ago) has not had time yet to be rejected by other credible
scientist.
 Heck, the study itself might just contain the evidence this  jury you
referred to has been waiting for.

Just a though.

David L. Rickman

In a message dated 7/21/2009 12:26:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,