[FPSPACE] Virtual model of the Soviet LK lunar lander

Anatoly Zak agzak at optonline.net
Mon Jul 20 02:19:35 EDT 2009

During past few years, I¹ve been working on the virtual model of the LK
lander from the Soviet lunar program, trying to accumulate as much details
as  possible in a single visual. There are still some ³black spots,² which
required artistic license, however I do believe it is now the most detailed
and accurate depiction of the legendary spacecraft, recreated down to
individual rivets and screws in many cases:

http://www.russianspaceweb.com/lk.html

Happy lunar landing day!

Anatoly Zak