[FPSPACE] Any input?

Peter Pesavento pjp961 at svol.net
Sun Jul 5 08:15:00 EDT 2009

Sorry, but not convincing enough.  We are still depending upon one person's
claims of what they are interpreting.  Even if people believe that the
person making the claims is a researcher of some prominence.

We need a map of where the alleged debris field for 6L is (and where in
proximity to that that the LK was found), and where 5L debris materials are,
and where the 7L debris materials are, and where 3L debris materials are out
on the steppe.  Where the materials have radiated out.

That would aid things.

If these pictures were only taken in 1991, that doesn't help.  If they had
been taken at the time in the summer of 1971, then yes, we have the
evidence.  But we don't have that.

That the Russian researcher was able to photograph this material on the
steppe in 1991 (20 years afterwards) appears also to indicate this-after an
N-1 blows to smithereens, does that mean the after-effects are no longer a
Top Secret endeavor?  The Soviet/Russian authorities just walked away from
the rocket and payload debris afterwards?  Leaving it out there for anyone
to wander over to inspect (if they know where to look)?

Interesting.

It seems that they hadn't learned their lesson from early on.

In my latest article on the Vostok program and US intelligence, I highlight
that early on (apparently very early on) that US HUMINT assets would
back-pack in and take pictures and samples of particular launch debris
following a launch of interest.  (Part 1 of the paper is now out in the
current issue of "Space Chronicle" issued by the BIS.)

So maybe with the continued indifference of the Soviet/Russian space
authorities, it appears perhaps highly likely the US visits to the rocket
debris fields must have continued onwards into the 1970s.

  _____