[FPSPACE] Last-minute Russian appeal to NASA to monitor So yuz pre-entry TM

Sven Grahn svengrahn at telia.com
Wed Nov 12 16:37:15 EST 2008

I guess the Rnssians do not have a mobile station. But the receiving station need not have been very expensive, but big space organizations probably could spend a fortune on simple stuff.

Sven

_____________ Sidrubrik för svar ________________ Ärende:	Re: [FPSPACE] Last-minute Russian appeal to NASA to monitor Soyuz	 pre-entry TM Författare:	"James Oberg" <jameseoberg at comcast.net> Datum:		2008 november 12:e 20:30
If it was so standard, why wasn't there a Russian mobile ground station
that could have been sent? How did the US end up paying for it, and
how much did it cost, and why the short notice?