[FPSPACE] China's Fietan EVA suit on exhibit

James Oberg jameseoberg at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 09:49:07 EST 2008

The garble factor is even higher due to translation issues, and to the close
but not identical designs of the Russian and Chinese suit. At least one
Chinese article about the Feitian suit used an illustration of the Orlan
suit (the most striking difference is the absence of the helmet-top 'moon
roof'
window, but there are also noticeable chest-mounted display/control
differences).

Question -- anybody seen good photographs of the Feitian gloves?