[FPSPACE] Space weapons, part 2

E.P. Grondine epgrondine at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 7 09:13:55 EST 2008

http://www.spacewar.com/reports/The_Historic_Beginnings_Of_The_Space_Arms_Race_Part_Two_999.html

This is a major and important issue, but given the current economic panic, the US involvement in the "Middle East",
and simply the scale of the task that Obama faces in taking control of the US government, my opinion is that Russia should not expect much of a US response until about March or April of next year. I would hope that their leadership would not view a lack of US response between now and then as a sign of indifference or hostility.

This is all simply my opinion, based on years of watching these processes. I also need to remind everyone that I've had a major stroke.

Volume 3 should be along shortly.