[FPSPACE] Soyuz TMA-11 landing after ballistic entry

Charles Vick cpvick at globalsecurity.org
Mon Apr 21 23:47:09 EDT 2008

I think it is time to cancel all US Foreign crew flights on Soyuz until this
stuff is permanently cleaned up because just too much has gone wrong too
many times that is getting to close to being life threatening if not dealt
with right now with a strong stand down. Life is very tenuous and we have
been lucky but we have already lost too many to human error as this is
screaming at the participants as a warning that must be heeded now.

cpvick