[FPSPACE] The Discovery Enterprise: Carolyn Porco TED Talk

Alex Michael Bonnici albonnici at vol.net.mt
Sun Oct 28 04:33:17 EST 2007

The Cassini mission to Saturn has been one of the great robotic space exploration missions of our time. Below is an informative and inspiring talk by the leader of the Imaging Team on the Cassini mission , Carolyn Porco:

“Showing breathtaking images from the Cassini voyage to Saturn, she focuses on Saturn's intriguing largest moon, Titan,with deserts, mudflats and puzzling lakes, and on frozen Enceladus, which seems to shoot jets of ice. “
Thanks to The the TED (Technology, Entertainment and Design) Conference people for letting me know about the video. Dr Porco's bio is here.

http://discoveryenterprise.blogspot.com/2007/10/carolyn-porco-ted-talk.html