[FPSPACE] International student contest

Dmitry Payson dpayson at mail.ru
Sun Oct 14 11:26:40 EDT 2007

Dear all:

Just to let you know about the project I am in... I believe those of us
dealing with the space education could be interested.

The Robert A. and Virginia Heinlein Prize Trust is pleased to announce the
start of the 2007/8 Robert A.Heinlein Flight into the Future Project
Contest. The main goal of the competition is to identify and support
talented young researchers and to encourage their innovative activities
in space commercial utilization that will help to bring humanity closer to
Heinlein's dream of our future in space. The Flight into the Future
contest is open to citizens of the European, African, Middle Eastern
countries and India who will be under 30 years of age at the time of the
award ceremony on July 7th, 2008, which is the birthday of Robert Heinlein.

The additional information and the complete Letter of Invitation are
available at http://www.heinleincontest.info. Also, you may look for the
previous years' Flights into the Future reports at ESA website:

http://www.esa.int/SPECIALS/ESA_Permanent_Mission_in_Russia/SEM8H01A90E_0.ht
ml

or at Roscosmos website:

http://www.roscosmos.ru/NewsDoSele.asp?NEWSID=1674

Please do not hesitate contacting our Academy Secretary Dr.Dmitry Payson at
contest at heinleincontest.info and dbpayson at gmail.com for any related
questions and suggestions.We think it would be great if you deliver this
announcement to the student and young professionals in your vicinity.
Also, any ideas of possible cooperation are welcom!

Sincerely yours,

Flight into the Future Team

Dmitry Payson