[FPSPACE] How many hundreds of kilograms of radioactivematerial does Grig...

Kosmos327 at aol.com Kosmos327 at aol.com
Sun Dec 9 00:07:48 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/8/2007 11:17:29 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cpvick at globalsecurity.org writes:

Frankly  the Ares-1 is woefully inadequate for the task forcing dangerous
launch  vehicle and manned spacecraft compromised ...

... I can see them having to add solid motor strap on to the  large
solid motor to help compensate which is a real  irony.
NASA compromising safety by adding additional solid motors??? Say it  isn't
so? It's the U.S. Space Shuttle all over again! Wanna bet there'll be
significant delays in the program adding years to the initial  launch...again?

That  leaves me very
concerned and that is my two cents  worth.

Charlie, your two cents worth is timely, wise, and always  appreciated!

David L. Rickman