SV: [FPSPACE] Re: SS1 to go for X-Prize Monday morning

DwayneDay zirconic1 at
Mon Oct 4 13:12:57 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Sven Grahn <svengrahn at>

>I am now in Vancouver where it is 0711 PST, while it is 1611 Swedish summer time (says my cell phone). Swedish summer time is

Is that what you call it in Sweden, "summer time"?  If so, what a wonderful name.  I can never remember "Daylight Savings Time" or whatever it is.  Makes no sense to me.  I think it's a communist plot, along with flouridation of the water and the Boston Red Socks.  I'm going to start a petition drive to adopt the term "summer time."

As one of my heroes once said, "Time is an illusion, lunchtime doubly so."