[FPSPACE] Pravda: "Russia Continues to Surpass Americans in the Space Race"

Vadim Panchek vadim1956@yahoo.com
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 08:41:01 -0800 (PST)

--0-1758809975-1075567261=:94400

This is just emarrassing! There are flaws from the very first line (should be July 20, 1969). I can't believe that they would publish a story with so much disinformation! We all know that NASA intended to use the "Batboy" to assasinate the astronauts if they talk! And we all know that the three astronauts that died in that "exposion" (thought it was a fire) were actually crushed when the "Worlds Fattest Woman" was ordered to sit on the spacecraft they occupied!

This is REALLY embarassing!

Vadim