[FPSPACE] Magazines

Carlos Herranz Dorremochea herranzc@teleline.es
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 14:14:30 +0100

I enjoyed the recent interchange about astronautics magazines. There
were useful comments and information for (at least) Spaceflight,
Novosti Kosmonavtiki, Quest, Air & Space Smithsonian, Ad Astra.

It would be interesting to complete this rapid review with other
similar magazines published in other languages. There is nothing alike
to note in Spanish, but I suspect that there could be either in French
(Air et Cosmos, Espace Magazine...) or German (Raumfahrt Concret...).
Surely there are readers in FPSpace who can comment about their
quality and circulation or cite other worthy titles.

Carlos Herranz