[FPSPACE] article on Brazil's space program..

Anatoly Zak agzak@optonline.net
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 19:32:13 -0400

Sorry to say, but it is not happening. Dnepr is actually R-36M UTTKh
missile, designed for launch from silos, and it is totally different from
Tsyklon-4. All R-36Ms are stored in Russia, not Ukraine.

To make matters worse, the US signaled that it would not allow US-built
satellites exports to Brazil. We are yet to see how Ukraine and Brazil are
going to solve that.

Anatoly Zak
RussianSpaceWeb.com