[FPSPACE] Fw: Jim Voss (was: Veteran astronaut ...

Zeger Nuyens dokter.nuyens@pandora.be
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 00:00:28 +0200

--------------30D1555E3CC97D31F00773D0

--------------B98E5A3476E80A0E79EABD88

I think some others are going to follow soon. Even for the younger
astronauts it's going to be a long wait for another flight. We saw a
similar thing after the Challenger accident.

Zeger Nuyens
dokter.nuyens@pandora.be

--------------B98E5A3476E80A0E79EABD88

<pre>---Urspr&uuml;ngliche Nachricht---