[FPSPACE] Bugs in China's "Air Force 1"

NOdin@aol.com NOdin@aol.com
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 14:48:09 EST

--part1_170.7690c3c.297b2779_boundary

In a message dated 1/19/2002 12:26:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
reeves10@swbell.net writes:

> It looks like some Government spooks really blew it by not hiding their bugs
> better.  On the surface, it sounds a little amateurish to me.

Not a first!  There have been some realy stupid blunders made in the spy vs.
spy game.  This sounds like someone really underestimated the capability of
the Chinese to detect such devices.

Cheers,
Ed

--part1_170.7690c3c.297b2779_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">In a message dated 1/19/2002 12:26:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, reeves10@swbell.net writes:<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">It looks like some Government spooks really blew it by not hiding their bugs<BR>
better.&nbsp; On the surface, it sounds a little amateurish to me.</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0"><BR>
Not a first!&nbsp; There have been some realy stupid blunders made in the spy vs. spy game.&nbsp; This sounds like someone really underestimated the capability of the Chinese to detect such devices.<BR>
<BR>
Cheers,<BR>
Ed</FONT></HTML>

--part1_170.7690c3c.297b2779_boundary--