[FPSPACE] Apollo Exploration Award Act of 2000

Raoul Lannoy raoul.lannoy@pandora.be
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 22:55:28 +0100

>We already spend too much time licking the boots of astronauts

Hmm, it all depends on where you live. If it's near the NASM, then, no
wonder. But across the "pond" in the old world, it's a very different
matter. It is very expensive to have  those guys coming over here. It is
also not obvious for us to go to the States,  just for that.
I still hope for an opportunity to meet one who walked on another world and
be able to talk with him, not just to wait in a line for autographs.

>Enough about astronauts.  They got fast cars and loose women and ticker
>tape parades.  What more do they need?

To write books!!
To figure out and admit why it is sooo difficult to describe what they went
through in space or on the Moon.
In short, to keep communicating that particular experience that only less
than 400 persons know about.

Raoul