[FPSPACE] Re: Challenge to Apollo-Waiting for the Book

Chuck Donaldson cwdonald@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 23:04:09 -0700

Gentlemen,
    I am in agony listening to all of these accolades to Asif. Enough
already. I've ordered the book, I've ordered one for a very close friend who
experienced some of the space program with me and I have to wait until the
darn GPO gets their supply of books.....mine are BACK ORDERED for god's
sake.
    I can't take this torture for too much longer.....ahhhhhh.

    cwdonald
[snip]

[snip]
And, I
> think it relates how US space program events influenced Soviet planning
and
> politics far better that previous books - not just the US did this so the
> Soviets did that. Well, I could go one telling you about this, but I'd
> rather go back to reading the book...
>
> If you have a healthy interest in the history of spaceflight in general,
> you should read this book.
    [I would if I could get my darn hands on it.]