[FPSPACE] RE:--- Virus Warning!!!!

Woods, Dave dave.woods@lmco.com
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 10:13:28 -0400

Brett,

I would not be so quick to criticize such a posting.  Many of our
readers are novice PC experts and not aware that there are such
sites that monitor these viruses and their hoaxes.  In this particular
case it was done with the genuine intent to convey useful
information.  Real viruses can and do cause a lot of damage.
I am sure the posting was intended to prevent such an occurance.

On a separate subject, as the FPSPACE anchor down-under,
what has happened with the Buran craft that was shipped there
for the Olympics?  Did it arrive safely and is it on display now?  I
saw the one in Gorky Park again in April.  Not sure how long it is
going to remain there.

Dave